1. I love to just read to my class for the fun of it. Today marked the end of our 5th week of school and we've been working so hard, so we took a little break and just had fun.
I love Russell and his little froggy friend! The kids loved it. We laughed. It was Friday. Ahh....
2. This happened!!! I'm blown away. I'm so grateful to all of my wonderful blog readers!
3. Do you love Evernote?? If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time you've most likely heard me mention it. I've gotten some questions lately about how I use it, so I wanted to share my Evernote inspiration with you. I've gotten a LOT of my ideas from a great blog called Purely Paperless. She even has a section on her blog dedicated to Evernote. You can click here to go to the page of Evernote lovin'!
4. Here is a picture of my sweet Ladybug. Most days she is sweet. Other days she wants to bite me and sit on top of the keyboard while I type. Her favorite thing to do is take walks with us....crazy I know.
She also loves to get inside the vehicles. Here she is trying to sneak a little nap in the sun!
5. My 7th wedding anniversary is Monday. I am married to THE most incredible man and I'm so thankful that God brought us together.
You can get in on the celebration, too! My TPT store is 10% off through Monday. You can click here to check it out!