Monday, June 3, 2013

June Currently


Today is a big day for this little blog! This is my 50th post and today is my 3 month blog-aversary! When I started blogging I had no idea how much I'd love it and how many wonderful people I'd meet. It has really reignited my passion for teaching! 
Now, on to the business of the post - June currently. Head on over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade to link up and join in all the fun! 

Listening: Our weather went from mild 50s and 60s to very warm 80s in just a week and I'm loving it! 

Loving: This will be both the longest and shortest week of the school year. I'm ready for some summer fun! 

Thinking: I have way too many things to do this week! 

Wanting: Many of the things on my to-do list are things I've been putting off for one reason or another, so today is the day I'm going to work on making the disappear. Since I haven't yet been visited by the fairy god mother I figure I'm the best chance I've got at making that list go away! haha

Needing: My sewing/craft room looks like an explosion  has taken place in there. I have new decorations for the walls and want to get those put up and everything organized so I can spend some time there this summer. 

Vacay Essentials: I'm lost without my laptop, so that one is a must. My favorite thing to do during the summer is find a nice shady spot outside and read a good book! Only 5 more days and I can do just that! yay! 


5 comments:

  1. I so agree with you. The last week of school no matter how many days it is seems to be the longest week ever! I hope it doesn't take you to long to get your craft and sewing room back in order.

    Foreman Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your last week of school! Hopefully that nice weather keeps going for your summer break!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your last week is AWESOME and that you're able to get all of that end-of-the-year stuff done in no time! Good luck!

    -Amanda
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get through it girl! Five days is NOTHING! You've got this! Oh, and I LOVE your blog. I am OBSESSED with birds and polka dots. Everything I put on TpT has polka dots...really limiting my audience, but I just can't resist them! Check out my blog, if you like birds and polka dots ( I have a hunch you do), I think you'll like it! Let the countdown continue! :0)
    ~Natalie
    www.thepolkadottedchirp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to have a break from blog hopping with all of you lucky Northern Hemisphere teachers counting down to the last day of school!! :) Hope you get everything done and have a wonderful last week.

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...