Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Currently


It's already time for May Currently. I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for all the fun!


Listening...I love to come home and sit in silence without a tv or radio. Its so nice just to have some time to think. 

Loving...It has taken a while but the weather here is finally starting to warm up. I've actually worn dresses and flip flops this week! woot woot

Thinking...What is it about the end of one school year that makes me start thinking about the beginning of the next?!? The wheels are already turning and I'm thinking about all the new things I want to try. 

Wanting...I am a bag addict! I would be ashamed to tell you how many I have. And then the other day I saw this adorable bag from Vera Bradley and now I just can't stop thinking about it. Oh no.... Anyone have this bag? Wanna tell me what you think of it? 

Needing...There have been several days over the last few weeks where I really think two of me couldn't have gotten done everything I needed to accomplish! I guess its the warmer weather?!? Anyone else feeling like this? 

Summer Bucket List...We already have a camping/horse riding trip planned for the middle of this month and I'm going to insist on a few more this summer. We also have a pond on our farm and love to go build a fire in the evenings and catfish. It is my favorite thing to do in the summer and we just didn't get to go as much as I'd hoped last year. Of course the stack for summer reading is growing and I can't wait! I can only imagine what school prep is gonna be like for me this summer now that I follow so many awesome blogs! I think I'm going to need an extra month to get ready for the school year!


7 comments:

  1. Just found you on Farley's Currently! I really like your blog design. Love the owls! I am glad to finally have warm weather too, and I definitely agree about needing a few extra hours in the day. Wouldn't that be nice?

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray warmer weather! Although, I would take another few degrees so we can start wearing sandals!

    Sarah
    MissKinBK

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have lots of fun things planned for the summer :)
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the linky! I'm also feeling like I need more hours in the day! Such a busy time of the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE camping - I am going at Memorial Day and I cannot wait!

    I definitely agree with you - more hours in the day would be MUCH-NEEDED!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clipboard! My classroom is owl themed this year- and I'm thinking next year too! I totally overdid it with owl decorations, so I can't justify getting rid of them all just yet. :)

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also wanting a new tote bag from Thirty One Gifts. My mother in law went to a party the other night and called to see if I wanted anything! So I am excited to see what she got me.

    Found your blog through Currently and I am your newest follower. Would love for you to head over and check out my blog!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...