Thursday, May 23, 2013

Erin Condren Life Planner {Thursday Raves}

I'm joining Stephanie from Polka Dot Palace for her first Thursday Raves Linky. Its a place for us to all rave about those great little things we just can't live without! 


I've been looking for the perfect opportunity to rave about my Erin Condren Life Planner and here it is! This is my second year using the planner and I just don't think I'll ever be able to use another planner! 

The organization is great - I love that there are three boxes per day: morning, day, and night. I also like the pocket and envelope in the back, they help keep me super organized. It also comes with some adorable stickers and you can order more stickers personalized with your own pictures! I ordered a set back in November when I ordered the calendar and they are so fun I've just about used them all up already! 
Front cover of this year's planner. 

Back of the planner. 

Weekly view with stickers that are included. 


I like to use the morning section for my calendar events, the day for my to do list, and the night for my meal and exercise planning. It makes for a great, easy to read system! 


Monthly view with the polka dot washi tape. 


Any other Erin Condren lovers out there? I'd love to hear some raves from someone who used her teacher planner last year. 

3 comments:

  1. Courtney,
    Thanks so much for joining my linky party. I'm hoping it will keep growing with each week. I love your rave! I've been seeing posts about these Erin Condren planners, but I never really knew what they were. I thought they were lesson planners & my district uses an online lesson planner, so I thought they wouldn't be for me, but I love this personal one you raved about. I really like the 3 different sections for each day. I'm going to have to go check them out. Thanks for the rave.

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the great post! thrilled you love the planner! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...