1. I am looking forward to having some extra time this weekend to work on a few craft projects. I'm going to jazz up a few clipboards and finally make a spring wreath.
2. I started working on creating review material for Social Studies this week. I'll be posting more details about this project a little later.
3. I have found my new blog crush ~ Collaboration Cuties. You gotta check 'em out! They have some really unique ideas and adorable printables. I'm all set on blog reading material for the weekend.
4. Only one more week left until Spring Break. It will be very busy with preparing for report cards and conferences on Thursday. We are gonna finish it off with the Spring party and egg hunt on Friday. I love breaks, but it seems like that week before I have to work double time to get everything finished!
5. Finally, Spring has arrived on our farm. This little girl was born on St. Patrick's Day and my husband was giving her a lift to her momma. Even though our weather hasn't been very Spring-like seeing things like this makes me grateful for Spring's renewal.