It's an especially Happy Friday today because my sister is in and after school we are leaving for a little girl's weekend getaway! So, it's time for the weekly rewind with Doodle Bugs Teaching.
1. Finally got all of our popsicle writing craftivities (from Forkin' 4th) up and on the wall. This adorable activity was a bit of a stretch for this group of kiddos right now!
2. We started on our first interactive notebook lesson. Of course, this one went a little slower since it was our first time, so we are still working on getting it all put together. Hopefully I'll have a full post about these lesson soon.
3. I'm so excited with all the products I bought during the big TPT sale. I've got Ashleigh's Word of the Week bundle ready to go for next week. I'm LOVING this set!
Aren't those graphics just too cute?!
4. We had our first class meeting. Our school participates in the Olweus bullying prevention program and regular class meetings are a big part of the program. I really enjoy the time it allows me to spend getting to know my class outside of an academic setting. Here are our class meeting rules.
Just puttin' it out there like it is! I love anchor charts, but they are never anything fancy. I'm all about something that is practical and useful when it comes to that!
5. Did I mention that I'm off to a little getaway with my sister?? I'm so excited!!!! Love her so much and now that she lives 5 hours away we don't get to spend near as much time together, so this getaway will be extra special.