Monday, May 5, 2014

May Monday Made It

First off, let me just say that I made it a whole week without a computer!! That was an accomplishment and turned out to be a nice break. Break time is over, the computer is fixed, and I'm back in the blogging world to link up with 4th Grade Frolics!!


Remember that fabulous trip to DC I took a few weeks ago? And I took a trip to the Container Store *angels sing* well I found this little tote/box thingy and it was just what I'd been looking for!!


If my kiddos don't do their homework they take it outside on a clipboard and finish it during recess. I needed a way to keep all those papers, pencils, and clipboards together and this fit the bill. I also use it for library books on Fridays! 


Gotta love a little vinyl from the Silhouette!! 

At home I've been working on painting and decorating the island from last month's MMI



I've been hoarding some of these treasure for years just waiting for the right place and I've finally found it!! Yay!! 


Thanks, Dad!! 

What have you been making this month? 

Don't forget about the big TPT sale happening May 6 & 7. Click the button below to shop my store!!

Thanks to Jen Jones for the adorable graphic! 

3 comments:

  1. The island looks SO amazing!!! It really is just perfect! Your dad rocked this project for sure!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your island! Those baskets and vintage containers are perfect!!!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...