Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Easy Poster Size Dry Erase Sleeve

I love discovering easy little things that make my teaching life so much better! Today I have to share with you a recent discovery that has made me so happy! 

Did you know these $8.98 poster frames from Wal Mart are dry erase? Me neither..until a coworker told me. 


To make things better she added this handwriting poster from Amazon. I couldn't be happier with this. It makes an amazing way to model handwriting. I tried it out Friday and it worked perfectly! 

BTW, you can buy smaller sizes of the posters and frames, so that opens up a whole new set of possibilities! 


Once I get my literacy stations up and running I plan on letting kids use this as handwriting practice. See that blank space on the left side? Perfect for adding a list of spelling or sight words for the kiddos to practice. Kids love dry erase and bigger is better, right?

I told my fabulous coworker, Donna, that this was one that was to good not to share with you all! Any other ideas on what we could use this for? 

1 comment:

  1. This idea is GENIUS for every grade level! Thanks so much for sharing! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...