Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Need Address Labels for Projects and Back to School? I Found a Deal!


Address labels are always on my back to school shopping list. It seems like every time I go to Wal Mart in August I pick up a pack of labels and those things aren't cheap.  
I print out sheets of them with my kiddos names already typed up. It is a super easy way to label supplies at the beginning of the year. 
I recently discovered a website that has an amazing deal on labels! It's kinda sad that I'm so excited about this deal, but I knew I could share my excitement with my teacher friends and you'd all be just as happy as I am! 
This company does not know I exist. I just wanted to pass long a good deal! 

I usually use Avery labels from Wal Mart.  I just went online and checked the price of the labels I usually buy - 750 Avery 1"x 2 5/8" for $14.27. 

At Online Labels you can get a pack of 3,000 labels of the same size for $10.45 and $4.95 shipping. That is a CRAZY good deal. 

Of course these aren't Avery brand, but I did have a chance to test them out when I did some printing for my mother-in-law.  I printed on these labels using a document I'd created with the Avery templates and they looked great!  I couldn't show you a picture because I was actually using them for addresses - gasp


This is the pack of 7,500. I like the little plastic box they are in. The lid closes easily and it is easier to get to the labels than the cardboard Avery sleeves. 

The site also has templates you can download and use to create labels.

What do you use labels for in your classroom? 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this deal! I plan on using a lot more labels this year and this will definitely be a huge money saver! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always put the labels on my Wish List. I am pretty stocked up for a little bit, but I will keep this in mind for sure! xoxo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use labels for EVERYTHING...and anything! I label kids' notebooks and supplies at the beginning of the year, open house if they bring their supplies. It helps make the first day go by so much quicker and more smoothly. Thanks for sharing the link!

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...