Friday, February 14, 2014

Problem and Solution and Snow {Five for Friday}


Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks to 11" of snow I'm enjoying a 4 day weekend, so it's time to join up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. 



We started our work on Problem and Solution by adding this shutter foldable into our Interactive Notebooks. Even though we've made a zillion different types of foldables my kids were fascinated by this one....sometimes they baffle me!! LOL 




We used this set of texts and activities from Emily Kissner to work through the problem and solution process. This is a great pack that includes texts on a lot of different levels and a wide variety of before, during, and after reading activities. 



We had some great momentum going at school and then this happened! We had an early release day on Wednesday and we've been out ever since!


What snow day post would be complete without snow pictures? 





This last one is my favorite. My Charlie Bug usually doesn't mind the snow, but I think this time it was just a little to deep for him! 


In honor of Valentine's Day I just had to post one of my most favorite pics of my Valentine. He's the strong, silent type and he's had my heart from the moment I laid eyes on him! 



1 comment:

  1. Great foldables! I am getting a little tired of this snow! Enjoy your four day weekend though! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...