Tuesday, December 31, 2013

$102.45 in Products for $23.33 at Office Depot!!!!


Yesterday was my birthday. Someone secretly told Office Depot about it. They knew.

Up to 90% off!!!! The store near my sister is closing and she was kind enough to go with me while I searched for deals and then help me take all these pictures! 

Seriously though, it makes me sad to see a store closing, no matter what kind of store, and I sincerely hope all the employees were able to find positions elsewhere.

The haul...

The DEALS:


I'm not sure what I will do this much washi tape, but for $0.59/roll I just couldn't pass it up. There's always Pinterest inspiration, right?!


There were a lot of post-its left. I might have to make another trip. The idea of all those post-its all alone makes me sad. They need to go home with me. 


Those rolls are adhesive book cover. I'm thinking I'll be able to use those next year to cover composition books after the kiddos decorate them. 

My wonderful sister helped me look all these things up on the Office Depot website and the total came to $102.45!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Am I the only person who sits in the car and adds up how much everything would've been at regular price? 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing! I also love to figure out how much I would have spent if everything I bought was not on sale! I love when receipts tell me how much I saved!

    Rosie
    Rosie's Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! Seriously drooling, LOL. Happy birthday! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! Seriously drooling, LOL. Happy birthday! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul! I also LOVE to figure out my savings whenever I go shopping. My mom always scolds me for telling people how much I paid for things, but I like to brag about a good deal! Wishing you a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...