Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to School Fact or Opinion Freebie {Monday Made It}

With only 2 more full weeks of summer break left, I've been working hard at lesson plans and getting my room together. I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It to show you what I've been up to.

I have been working on how I will teach procedures this year and that led me to this week's freebie! Just click on the image below to download your copy!


I created this fun, quick little Fact or Opinion sheet to use during the first week of school. All of our glue, scissors, and crayons are shared, so this sheet will be a great way to introduce how we use those. 

I will also use this as a "preassessment" of sorts for fact or opinion as it is one of the first skills we will work on. 

The rest of this post is nothing school related, so feel free to skip if you'd like! 

Here are few other things I've made this week! 

I worked on catching up on my Smashbook. I am way far behind - this page was from January!!  


I destructed a lot of jeans as the first step in creating a super comfy denim and flannel blanket. Look for this one in future Monday Made It posts! 


We made hay. That counts as a MMI, right?!? This past week was the first time ALL summer we've had 3 consecutive days without rain!! I am very thankful we had the nice weather to get some hay put in the barn! 


What have you been making this summer? Head on over to link up! 


7 comments:

  1. I love how you are incorporating a quick assessment into a cutting and pasting procedures review - so smart. I took my daughter to a scrapbooking night and she was introduced to Smashbooks and fell in love. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Freebie! Fact and Opinion is so hard for some students, great idea!

    Jess
    I {Heart} Recess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the blanket NOW...you can't tease us like that. I love blankets.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...