Tuesday, April 16, 2013

For all Rubrics {Tried it Tuesday}


Its time for another Tried it Tuesday with Fourth Grade Flipper. Tuesday is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogging days. I just love reading about what everyone else is doing in their classrooms!
         Photobucket
I recently discovered an AMAZING site for creating rubrics - For All Rubrics. If you use rubrics in your classroom this one is a must for you to try and its free!! That's every teachers favorite word...yippie! 
This site not only allows you to create some very snazzy looking rubrics, but it also lets you enter your students (and classes) and score the rubrics online. There is a tutorial, you can use it on the ipad, I set it up in a matter of minutes, and I love it so much this is my 2nd blog post about it. Enough said. Click the picture below and check it out for yourself. 





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! Our school is working on creating rubrics for each of the Common Core Standards and this may really help us!
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sounds great! Will be using it and I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try this out!! It is so difficult to find just the right format for a rubric that usually I give up and have to create my own from scratch. I have pinned it so I don't forget! Thanks so much for linking up:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...