Saturday, August 8, 2015

Ink Friendly Birthday Celebrations {FREEBIE}

Birthdays are such a big deal for kiddos! And they are so easy for teachers to forget. Can I get an amen? 

This year I want to do a little more for my kiddos to celebrate their birthdays and I wanted to share my plan with y'all! 


These simple half-page birthday cards are black and white, so I will be printing those on cardstock and letting the birthday boy or girl skip morning work and color instead *gasp*! You could also do some colored paper here if you'd like. I'll have all my little darling sign the back of the card.

I also came up with some little black and white tags to add to a crazy straw. I got a pack of 6 straws for $1 at the Dollar Tree. That means for $4 and a few minute cutting I am ready for birthdays for the entire year and I'll have some happy kiddos! 

Click on the picture to get your freebie! 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...